jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@fiserv.com>
Subject How to make a DavEx client work?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:20:08 GMT
Hello,

I deployed the standalone WAR into my Tomcat6 at address:
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0

According to http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RemoteAccess#DavEx I let
the client access address http://ffcdisrwas01:9080/Jackrabbit/server
which is available if I use browser to access it.

But I got the following errors when I am saving a session. Have you guys
been through such problem?

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Bad Request

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConve
rter.java:113)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConve
rter.java:49)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl$BatchImpl.start(Re
positoryServiceImpl.java:457)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl$BatchImpl.access$2
00(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:399)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl.submit(RepositoryS
erviceImpl.java:304)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager$OperationVisitorImpl.exec
ute(WorkspaceManager.java:830)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager$OperationVisitorImpl.acce
ss$500(WorkspaceManager.java:797)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager.execute(WorkspaceManager.
java:594)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.SessionItemStateManager.save(Session
ItemStateManager.java:139)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:246)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:328)

                at
com.fiserv.repository.jcr.JCRUtils.cleanSession(JCRUtils.java:382)

                ... 21 more

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.DavException: Bad Request

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethodBase.getResponseExc
eption(DavMethodBase.java:172)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethodBase.checkSuccess(D
avMethodBase.java:181)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl$BatchImpl.start(Re
positoryServiceImpl.java:453)

                ... 30 more

Thanks in advance,

Xuetao