jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@fiserv.com>
Subject How to setup my own standalone DavEx server?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:58:17 GMT
Hello,

I have only one repository which needs to be deployed as a standalone
WAR app, all clients remote to it via DavEx.

I have my own repository.xml file to use and this file is dynamically
generated before starting the standalone server, so that the server can
connect to different persistence, and have all kinds of dynamic
settings, controllably.

For this, I cannot manually setup a new repository every time. What I
want is to simulate what the standalone WAR app does, to publish my own
local repository as a service behind the DavEx layer in my own
standalone WAR app.

Could you guys help with this? Many thanks!

Regards,

Xuetao