jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Richa <richasharma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:35:19 GMT

hi joseph and everyone
thanks Joseph for the help but iam really confused as iam not able to find
this .lock file in the repository ........can so tell me where xactly this
file is present?? and also what is to be done to avoid this problem.

also iam able to create users and role nodes now i want to attach the roles
to the users and grant them permissions according to their roles..can neone
help me with this problem or could point to some link......

thanks in advance
regards
richasharma
richasharma048@gmail.com