jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@cbt.it>
Subject Removing of orphaned versionHistory
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:23:15 GMT

Hi all,
  I'm facing the following problem:

I deleted several versionable node without removing their precedent
versions.
Now I found that the correspondant versionHistory has not been removed.

Searching on the mailing list and on jira I found issue JCR-134  which
solution partially address my problem.

I modified my code so from now on I can remove the versionable node AND the
correspondant versionHistory.

My question is: is it possible to remove the orphaned versionHistory (the
older ones which doesn't have a correspondant node anymore) ?

Thanks in advance

Luca