jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mat Lowery <mlow...@pentaho.com>
Subject RE: Spring integration
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 22:15:05 GMT
I solved this by creating a "credentials strategy."  My single
credentials strategy implementation used Spring Security's
SecurityContextHolder.  See
http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SEJCR-22 and the forum post it
links to.

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 10:57 -0600, Treague, Keith wrote:

> Is there any way to use this but use specific credentials for the current user? It looks
like you have to hard code the credentials and always connect to the repository as the same
user?