jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msnkishore <msnkish...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Security: Creating acNode under "rep:accesscontrol" for a new Principal
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:24:55 GMT

Hi

I am using jackrabbit 2.0 repository. I have configured repository to use
DefaultSecurityManager, principalBased ACLProvider for authorization.

I have noticed that for the default permissions, installDefaultPermissions
method of ACLProvider creates acNodes under the node "rep:accesscontrol" for
AdminPrincipal and EveryOnePrincipal

I am trying to create new Principals and use those for authorization. At
ACL-evauluation, the method getACL(Principal principal) of ACLEditor is
returning null as the acNode corresponding to the new principal does not
exist.

How can I create acNodes for these new Principals?

Thanks
Kishore