jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nils Weinander <nils.weinan...@mogul.com>
Subject Adding jcr:title and jcr:description properties
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:24:06 GMT

Probably a stupid newbie question, but here it goes. I use Jackrabbit 2.0.0
through Spring-JCR. I want to use the jcr:title and jcr:description
properties from the mix:title mixin. The significant portion of the code
looks like this:

   Node containerNode = rootNode.addNode(id, jcrConstants.getNT_FOLDER());
   containerNode.addMixin("mix:title");
   containerNode.setProperty("jcr:title", title);
   containerNode.setProperty("jcr:description", description);
   session.save();

but containerNode doesn't get the properties. I have tried assigning a
Property variable

   Property prop = containerNode.setProperty("jcr:title", title);

and debug it. When I do I get a log message

ERROR - ItemManager                -
839e3f38-ca8b-4d65-b1e7-abc1a75ff3e1/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}title:
failed to determine path to

which doesn't tell me very much as it is cut off after "path to". I don't
get any exceptions.

What am I doing wrong here?

-----