jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Richa <richasharma...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-error
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 06:58:21 GMT

hi

my jackrabbit 2.0.0 has finally started running ..the repository has been
created and http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/default page is
also cuming.......but when i connected my webapp server with my code written
in netbeans and agin started my server........its again not running and this
time in my log files iam getting this error:
RepositoryStartupServlet: RepositoryStartupServlet i
nitializing failed: org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.ServletExceptionWithCause:
Unable
 to bind repository via RMI: //localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository
(RepositoryS
tartupServlet.java, line 245)

CAN ANYONE HELP!!