jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Storing a jackrabbit repository as versioned files in git
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:40:39 GMT

The version control as such shouldn't really be a problem, as long as
you don't actually modify the files (essentially using git as a backup
system). But modifying the files needs rather deep understanding of
what is going on, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm not sure whether anyone has written a Jackrabbit PM which stores
the files as-is.  I know that Priha (www.priha.org) has one.  But if
you just do backup, then the actual physical structure shouldn't
matter anyway.

/Janne