jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR query command line client
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:03:21 GMT
Below follows an excerpt of a jcr-shell session I've tried, just FYI:

jcr-shell:>repository jcr
  completed: 0 msecs
jcr-shell:>server
Current server: rmi://localhost:1099/hipporepository
  completed: 0 msecs
jcr-shell:>server file:///home/fabman/repos/MyRepo
  completed: 0 msecs
jcr-shell:>server
Current server: file:///home/fabman/repos/MyRepo
  completed: 0 msecs
jcr-shell:>login

Connecting to JCR Repository at 'file:///home/fabman/repos/MyRepo' :
failed: Malformed URL: file:///home/fabman/repos/MyRepo; nested
exception is:
	java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid URL scheme:
file:///home/fabman/repos/MyRepo
  completed: 13 msecs
jcr-shell:>

Thanks again