jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR query command line client
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:58:36 GMT
Hello Jukka,

Yes, you are right that file:///path/to/repository is exactly what I wanted.

OTOH, you mention JR 2.x jars, my repo is JR 1.4.x, will the 2.x jars
work fine with it? (I can test before I ask, but better be safe than
sorry, even if I can backup the whole folder before attempting
anything ;-))

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer