jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jim McCollom <jim.mccol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem checking out remote node
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:33:24 GMT

Stefan,

Thank you very much for you help; I would have never found that. Do you know
if there is a workaround or is all versioning disabled in v2.

Thanks again.

Jim McCollom

On Feb 1, 2010 4:27 AM, "Stefan Guggisberg [via Jackrabbit]" <
ml-node+1458580-1180375376@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B1458580-1180375376@n4.nabble.com>>
wrote:

hi jim

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Jim McCollom <[hidden
email]<http://n4.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=1458580&i=0>>
wrote:

> I am trying to checkout a versioned node in a remote repository (v2.0.0)
> using both the VesionManager and the checkout() method on the node, but
keep
> getting the following exception:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
> JCR-2104: JSR 283 Versioning. Implementation missing

you've hit an open issue, for more details please refer to:

cheers
stefan

>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.RepositoryServiceImpl.checkout(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:1479)

>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager$OperationVisitorImpl.visit(WorkspaceManager.java:978)

>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.operation.Checkout.accept(Checkout.java:67)
>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager$OperationVisitorImpl.execute(WorkspaceManager.java:852)

>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager$OperationVisitorImpl.access$400(WorkspaceManager.java:797)

>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager.execute(WorkspaceManager.java:573)

>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.version.VersionManagerImpl.checkout(VersionManagerImpl.java:80)

>        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.NodeImpl.checkout(NodeImpl.java:884)
>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.JcrVersionManager.checkout(JcrVersionManager.java:96)

>        at
com.msmc.vgn.cron.JCRConnection.versionNode(JCRConnection.java:136)