jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Du <mrdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fast import and export on BundleFsPersistenceManager
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:39:45 GMT
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Luiz Fernando Teston
<feu.teston@caravelatech.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if is ok to use the BundleFsPersistenceManager and simply
> copy the directory. If this is not ok, is there any other better and/or
> faster way to do that? This is only for tests purposes. I won't use it on
Yes, it works with simple directory copy for BundleFsPersistenceManager.

You could copy index files as well to speed up the repository boot
time . The default configuration using derby which is also file based
storage, it could be simple copy to backup.

-Guo