jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit across Apache proxy
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:32:30 GMT
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 20:52, Igor Nemilentsev <trezorg@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a jackrabbit repository and can get a access as
> http://some_address:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/repository/default
> Then I mounted the repository as network drive in Windows 7.
> net use Z: "http://same_address/files" /USER:same same
>
> Then I go to Z drive and can read and write files.
> But if I want move or change name of file then I have error

Did you test the windows mount with the long path? The copy/move
errors could be a problem of windows built-in webdav client, which is
known to be problematic.

> ProxyRequests Off
> ProxyPreserveHost       on
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^/files(.*) http://same_address:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/repository/default$1
[P]
> RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://same_address:8080/$1 [L,P]

Otherwise it could be that the rewrite rules need some additional
config to pass through all webdav methods, and not just standard http
methods (I am not a rewrite expert, just a guess).

Regards,
Alex

Regards,
Alex