jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Default value for a reference property?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:08:22 GMT
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:58, Paco Avila <monkiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to create a node type with this property:
>
> - okm:categories (reference) = '' multiple autocreated mandatory
>
> But this generates an error:
>
>  '' is not a valid string representation of a value of type 9
>
> So, how can I set a default value for a mutliple reference value (if any)?

The string representation of a reference property must be the UUID of
the referenced node, but I am not sure if that really works for
default values in property definitions... An empty string is not
possible - this would mean the property has no value, which must be
done by not having the property exist in the first place, ie. not
auto-created.

Regards,
Alex

--