jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luiz Fernando Teston <feu.tes...@caravelatech.com>
Subject Re: correct way to shutdown the repository to stop rebuilding indexes every startup
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:03:24 GMT
Thomas,

I totally screwed the information on my last e-mail. My application was
removing the index directory at startup (a test code used only on in-memory
providers, but without the correct if). Sorry about that mistake! I won't do
this again!

Congrats to you guys! I could start the repository in about one minute. And
this repository has about 160 Million of entries on postgres
table jcr_repository_default_bundle (I don't know if there's one registry of
this table to each JCR Node) but this performance is really impressive,
since we have lots of data!

Regards,

Teston