jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Erwin de Bruijn <ejfdebru...@gmail.com>
Subject Repository initialization for JCA
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:58:33 GMT
Hi group,

I need to know how to register custom node types and do other repository
initialization (e.g. create some default nodes) for a container managed
repository. I'm running Jackrabbit as resource adapter in WebSphere
Application Server v6.1. The only thing I can think of is to define an
(init) servlet which prepares the repository before other processes will
access the repository. But is there any other/better option to configure the
repository?

thanks,