jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AElsher...@idc.com
Subject Version History
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:32:07 GMT
Hi,

Please, can any one guide me how to obtain the VersionHistory of a node in
Jackrabbit 2.0?

Here's the code how I used to obtain it in the previous release:

VersionHistory versionIterator = node.getVersionHistory();
while(versionIterator.hasNext()){
        Version version = versionIterator.nextVersion();
        Node frozenNode = version.getNode(JcrConstants.JCR_FROZENNODE);
}

However, node.getVersionHistory() is deprecated, and in version 2.0 I
should obtain it from VersionManager or something like this, but don't
know how!!

Thanks you in advance.