jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AElsher...@idc.com
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Observation with Spring
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:25:51 GMT
Ben, that's really wonderful I got it working finally as I added the stuff
you sent to the applicationContext.xml and removed the listenerRegistrar
bean too. Thank you so much.

But I am really wondering what was wrong with
observationManager.addEventListener() method  in the ListenerRegistrar?
what is the difference between setting the eventListeners to the
sessionFactory and getting the session via jcrTemplate then calling