jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AElsher...@idc.com
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Observation with Spring
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:25:51 GMT
Ben, that's really wonderful I got it working finally as I added the stuff
you sent to the applicationContext.xml and removed the listenerRegistrar
bean too. Thank you so much.

But I am really wondering what was wrong with
observationManager.addEventListener() method  in the ListenerRegistrar?
what is the difference between setting the eventListeners to the
sessionFactory and getting the session via jcrTemplate then calling
observationManager.addEventListener()?