jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karakó Miklós <karako.mik...@ecmc.hu>
Subject RepositoryCopier: bundedb -> simpledb error
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:13:20 GMT
hi,

I tried to copy our repository from bundledb to simpledb, but I always got a "Caused by: ERROR
23505: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique
or primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'VERSION_NODE_IDX' defined on 'VERSION_NODE'."
error. (Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write node
state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebab)
It works well from bundledb to another bundledb. Any suggestion on how to do that? I made
some test repository, but the error is the same.
Env: jackrabbit-standalone-2.0.0.jar. The repository was created with JR 1.4.x.

best regards,
Miklós Karakó