jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: UserManagement
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:30:13 GMT
Hi Angela,

<Authorizable#remove>
But the next start of the repository, the anonymous account
is automatically recreated although the anonymous "account"
is commented out in repository.xml.
I tried this already. After "restart" of the repository,
I could login with "anonymous" again. I think this is some
Build-in functionality of Jackrabbit.

<there is no API method for that. but with the user manager
implementation in JR it should work with the following...>
Ok, that worked. Thanks.
But how do you get the properties of an Authorizable?

<User#changePassword>
Yes, the changing works, but I want to verify the old password
Like shown in the SLING-code, but the same problem as before,
no properties nor the propertyNames are returned to verify
against.

Thanks for your help.
Ulrich

Treffen Sie AEB vom 2.-4. M?rz 2010 auf der LogiMAT in Stuttgart. Halle 5, Stand 407.
Weitere Informationen und Terminvereinbarung unter: www.aeb.de/logimat