jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: UserManagement
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:17:22 GMT
Hi Ian,

thanks for your response.

To 1 (changing password):
The problem here is that i get the NoSuchElementException while calling:
Value[] pwdProperty = ((User)auth).getProperty("rep:password");
(copied from the Sling code)

If I call:
Authorizable a = um.getAuthorizable(userId); // 'um' is the normal UserManager
Iterator<String> i = a.getPropertyNames();
The resulting iterator is empty, so it seams that there are no properties for the user, what
I think is not the case.

<You could add an ACL to the root node that dened jcr:all or jcr:read for anonymous ?>
Good idea ;-)... shame on me

<You have to  use the UserManager and the search capabilities in there, /rep:security is
protected so a normal session wont be able to get to it.>
Like Matt asked in his post, how can we search for "all" existing users. I tried to find for
example a special password with "um.findAuthorizables("rep:password", "admin");" for users
with password "admin", but this also returned an empty iterator.

Thanks again,
Ulrich

Treffen Sie AEB vom 2.-4. M?rz 2010 auf der LogiMAT in Stuttgart. Halle 5, Stand 407.
Weitere Informationen und Terminvereinbarung unter: www.aeb.de/logimat