jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: spi2dav versus spi2davex
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:00:55 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure to understand what really is the difference between spi2dav and spi2davex...

How can we take advantages of the batch operation of spi2davex in a single thread client process
that read/writes on the repository?
For writing, maybe it could hold changes and make a single update request for them all later...
(at session.save() ?)
For reading, maybe getNodes() and getProperties() returns all nodes and all properties and
getNode(), getProperty() only one result at a time...

Any details? I can't find a page explaining the differences.