jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Vidyadharan <rak...@sptci.com>
Subject What are workspaces?
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:25:04 GMT
I was playing around with workspaces and ran into unexpected behaviours.  It seems that regardless
of the workspace my session is bound to, I see the same set of nodes (using same credentials).
 I created the workspace with just name (without option to clone an existing workspace), then
got a session to the newly created workspace expecting no nodes (other than system generated
ones), but was surprised to see the exact same nodes as I usually see with the default workspace.
 I then switched to the security workspace and saw the same data.

I tried putting some debug information on each node to ensure that the node's session was
indeed bound to the workspace I wanted, and that part looks fine (at this point I believe
it is not my code issue).

Any explanations on this would be most welcome...

Thanks
Rakesh