jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: UserManagement
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:09:36 GMT
  rep:password is a protected property. Iirc you have to use
accesscontrolutils to set it. Have a look in the sling/bundles/jcr/
jackrabbit-accessmanager in apache sling to see an example of how.

Also I don't think that you can use rep:password in a search.
Unfortunately eclipse doesn't run on an iPhone so that's from memory ;)

Ian

Sent from my iPhone