jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Recovering open-scoped lock tokens
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:39:24 GMT
hi,

>Can you please give more details about how to delete the uid in the locks files?
in every workspace there is a locks file and in it there are the uuid's which are locked
sample: 50561999-0056-4f27-aae1-02ec0b7f98a5-3
so the uid is 50561999-0056-4f27-aae1-02ec0b7f98a5

>I did not understand how exactly did you manage to solve this issue.
At the moment there is no good way to handle this problem ..

>I am using Jackrabbit 2.0.0 as repository, and i also have trouble in
>remembering the lock token for a file after the session is closed.
>I thought about setting the lock token as a custom property for a file (with
>PROPPATCH) in order to be able to find it after a new session start. Do you
>think that is a good idea?
Hmm .. yes you can store it as property .. i store it in the db in addition to the technical
data

greets
claus