jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Recovering open-scoped lock tokens
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:06:39 GMT
Hi,

The only way at the moment is to delete the uid in the locks file.
You should stop the repsoitory before deleting :-)

greets
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sascha.Theves@innovations.de [mailto:Sascha.Theves@innovations.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. Februar 2010 12:20
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Recovering open-scoped lock tokens

Nobody an idea?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sascha.Theves@innovations.de [mailto:Sascha.Theves@innovations.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Februar 2010 10:18
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Recovering open-scoped lock tokens

Hi all,

when I lock a node in jackrabbit (open-scoped) a lock token is returned.
When I login to jackrabbit again (new session) I must put the former
lock token to the session, so the user can unlock the node. What can I
do if I have lost the lock token from jackrabbit. I do not get the lock
token again if I call node.getLockToken(). Is there a recovering
possibility?

Thanks in advance

Sascha