jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Treague, Keith" <Keith.Trea...@merrillcorp.com>
Subject Jackrabbit and data stores
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:34:28 GMT
Hi all!

I'm looking over the docs for the datastore. In the FAQ it says "Can I change the file content
in the data store? A: No. The whole point of the data store is that the content is immutable".
What I'm wondering, is if I use a datastore, upload a file into jackrabbit, then try to create
a new version with a different file, can the new version replace the file content?

I'm also wondering if you have a node with multiple versions do they all point to the same
file in the datastore or does it replicate the file for each version?

Keith Treague