jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: JCR query command line client
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:43:34 GMT
2010/2/10 Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelbaum@gmail.com>:
> Hello Ard,
>
> indeed it is! Though I'd like to use it with a local (transient) repo
> instead of an RMI one... is this possible with the tool 'as is'?

Hmm, you need to connect to a repository, isn't? So, that would be
either rmi or webdav or..? Not sure how you could use a shell
embedded, if you mean that. OTOH, I do not know much about the tool at
all. I know I did use it like a year ago, remove nodes, set
properties, do queries, etc etc. The developer who made it is
currently on holiday, so he can't help you either at this moment

Regards Ard