jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: JCR query command line client
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:01:59 GMT
Hello,

one of my colleagues, Bart van der Schans, has developed a quite
feature complete jcr shell some time ago. You can download it here

http://forge.onehippo.org/frs/?group_id=10

the sources:

http://forge.hippo-ecm.org/svn/jcr-shell

and small feature list:

http://forge.onehippo.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=21

It has been a long time ago I used it, but seems exactly what you need.

Regards Ard