jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Vidyadharan <rak...@sptci.com>
Subject Re: repo browser
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:19:27 GMT

On 18 Feb 2010, at 12:05, ChadDavis wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Rakesh Vidyadharan <rakesh@sptci.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 16 Feb 2010, at 11:52, Patricio Echag├╝e wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Rakesh, thank you so much. It works great.
>>
>> You are welcome.  I released 2.1 a couple of hours ago, with some additional 2.0
features as well as RMI connection ability.

> Any docs available?  I'm apparently doing something wrong.

Not really, although I can provide you help if needed.  I found via an earlier thread that
I need to change how I handle query results (I was using getSize to paginate the results).
 I will be fixing it over the next couple of days and uploading a new version.

The app is very much based on what I normally do, so I have no other use cases.  If you have
anything specific that is not in the feature list, feel free to suggest.

Rakesh