jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From MINT <mintb...@gmail.com>
Subject Occures error while merging indexes and java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:53:20 GMT
Hello,
I'm really thankful for all the jackrabbit contributors..Jackrabbit is very
nice and well working..

Nowadays, I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError every 1 or 2 days like below..

===================
*INFO * MultiIndex: Unable to delete obsolete index: _38yb (MultiIndex.java,
line 1246)

*ERROR* IndexMerger: Error while merging indexes:  (IndexMerger.java, line
568)

I'm running Jackrabbit 2.0 on Tomcat5.5 with max heap memory 1024m..

I don't have any clue why this happens occasionally..

Is there an any way to fix indices or any option not to this happen?
Any hint would be really thankful..

BR,

Marcus

--