jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ben Short <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Observation with Spring
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:05:35 GMT
Hi,

Looking at the documentation [1] you have to add the Event Listener to the
JcrSessionFactory bean.

<bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springmodules.jcr.JcrSessionFactory">
  <property name="eventListeners">
   <list>
    <bean class="org.springmodules.jcr.EventListenerDefinition">
     <property name="listener">
      <bean class="org.springmodules.examples.jcr.DummyEventListener"/>
     </property>
     <property name="absPath" value="/rootNode/someFolder/someLeaf"/>
    </bean>
   </list>
  </property>
</property>