jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Launay <sebastienlau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the versionable node from its fronzen node?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:24:42 GMT

2010/2/5 Niu, Xuetao <Xuetao.Niu@fiserv.com>:
> Hello,
> I am looking through the version history of a versionable node, and I
> don't have a reference to the versionable node. How can I find the
> versionable node from the frozen nodes in its versioning history

You can retrieve the versionable node from the frozenNode with the
following code:
Node headNode =
// use session.getNodeByUUID with JCR 1.0

This code might throw an ItemNotFoundException if the "head" node has
been removed but still has versions in the history, see [1] for more information
about this.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-134

S├ębastien Launay

View raw message