jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Echag├╝e <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Casandara and Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 06:39:37 GMT
Hi, I have written a Cassandra Persistence Manager but as Jukka mentioned,
there are some issues to resolve.
The other problem I see is that Cassandra does not support transaction
across multiple keys.
The JR PM assumes that the change logs are saved all or none of them. That
represents another issue. (I assume a bundle approach)

Just to keep the discussion, this is my Keyspace

  <Keyspaces>
   <Keyspace Name="myCassandraPM">

      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="WORKSPACE_Bundle" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="WORKSPACE_Binval" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="WORKSPACE_Refs" />

      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="VERSION_Bundle" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="VERSION_Binval" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="VERSION_Refs" />

      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="SECURITY_Bundle" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="SECURITY_Binval" />
      <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="SECURITY_Refs" />

    </Keyspace>
  </Keyspaces>

Patricio

--