jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sergiy Shyrkov <my.public.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 QueryResult.getNodes().getSize() returning -1
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:26:49 GMT
Yes, I see it now, thank you!
We have migrated form Jackrabbit 1.x to Jackrabbit 2.x and found this
out. We use queries not to only perform fulltext searches, aka Google,
where it is not mandatory to know the exact count of results. That is
why I am searching now for a (good performing) way to get the exact
number of query results, apart from iterating over all the nodes.
I will post a question in the
http://jackrabbit.markmail.org/message/7jzk7d6e7raimpxk?q=Queries+not+working+in+Jackrabbit+2.0

thread to keep it in the same place.

Thanks