jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sunild <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject Customizing JackRabbit Session for Performance
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 06:04:04 GMT
All,
    I have a content system implemented using JackRabbit 1.5.6,
integrated with Spring Framework using SpringModules's JcrTemplate which
needs to service requests in a multithreaded scenarios. Though I could
optimize on the locking, I have not a substantial optimatization outcome
on session.save. Hence in lieu of this, I am looking at options of
customizing the JackRabbit Session implementation, for better
performance. Could you please provide any pointers or reference links
for the same.

Thanks
Sunil