jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Norris <jnor...@pattern73.com>
Subject Re: CND Definition Question:
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:39:10 GMT
That's interesting, I will investigate that.  I am new to jackrabbit
so I am not sure if this is a definition problem or a loading/import
problem.  I am using org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.cnd.CndImporter
which I thought would handle whatever needed to be done to import the
types into the repository.

If this is a loading problem, then do I have to import and load each
new type individually?  It seems very convenient and reasonable to
reference several new types in a single .cnd file (that have
references to new types within the definition like my example).  In
fact, the jackrabbit source includes several test .cnd files with
multiple type definitions within it.

Thanks for you thoughts,

-Jeremy