jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tomasz Łazarecki <tomasz.lazare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out Of Memory Error while indexing
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:44:32 GMT

I don't find a reson to index this content. In lucene it's easy to turn it
off via setting proper flag of Field.class.

I guess this links should help you how to do that in Jackooo~:

One of the solution i have on my mind is:
1.you may register your own type like: nt:BigAs**File of course the name
should be different.
2. register it on server side via coping file custom_nodetypes.xml  to the
3. set to not index field of type jcr:bigAs**content

Tomasz Łazarecki