jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "gary long" <gary.l...@gmx.fr>
Subject Re : Re: xpath or sql query on nodes
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:42:00 GMT
Thank you for your help :)

I read the jsr 170 spec and i found out some elements that helped me to write an sql query
:

Select * from nt:resource where contains(*, texte) and jcr:path like /project8/;

it seems to work correctly :)

Regards,

 Gary

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Ard Schrijvers
Envoyés : 05.02.10 16:13
À : users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Re: xpath or sql query on nodes

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:15 PM, gary long <gary.long@gmx.fr> wrote:
> Hello :)
>
> I try to write a query that returns nodes that contains a certain key word in its properties.
I also would like to specify a certain node from which the search should start but I don't
know if it's possible?

> For exemple, I would like the query to search only for nodes that are of type nt:resource
and children of the node called "project8".

Try for example the xpath:

/jcr:root/project8//element(*, nt:resource)

take a look at the jsr 170/283 spec, there are some examples that
should get you going

Regards Ard