jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@fiserv.com>
Subject RE: DDLs for databases Jackrabbit2.0 supports?
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:34:11 GMT
Thanks Alex, I found the ddls for Oracle and trying to manually run
them, they all executed successfully, but when I run jackrabbit, I got
the following exceptions:

    [java] Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-04098:
trigger 'XNIU_SD.VERSION_T1' is invalid and failed re-validation
    [java]
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:439)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:395)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:802)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:436)
    [java]     at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:186)
    [java]     at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:521)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.jav
a:205)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatem
ent.java:1008)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.
java:1307)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePrepare
dStatement.java:3449)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStateme
nt.java:3550)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.execute(OraclePrepared
StatementWrapper.java:1374)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.NGKDbNameIndex.insertStrin
g(NGKDbNameIndex.java:61)
    [java]     ... 42 more

These are the DDLs for the VERSIONing tables:

create table VERSION_BUNDLE (NODE_ID raw(16) not null, BUNDLE_DATA blob
not null) ;
create unique index VERSION_BUNDLE_IDX on VERSION_BUNDLE (NODE_ID) ;

create table VERSION_REFS (NODE_ID raw(16) not null, REFS_DATA blob not
null) ;
create unique index VERSION_REFS_IDX on VERSION_REFS (NODE_ID) ;

create table VERSION_BINVAL (BINVAL_ID varchar2(64) not null,
BINVAL_DATA blob null) ;
create unique index VERSION_BINVAL_IDX on VERSION_BINVAL (BINVAL_ID) ;

create table VERSION_NAMES (ID INTEGER primary key, NAME varchar2(255)
not null) ;
create unique index VERSION_NAMES_IDX on VERSION_NAMES (NAME) ;
create sequence VERSION_seq_names_id;
create trigger VERSION_t1 before insert on VERSION_NAMES for each row
begin select VERSION_seq_names_id.nextval into :new.id from dual; end;

Could you help? Thanks in advance!
Xuetao