jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Linu <linumail...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Recovering open-scoped lock tokens
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 23:08:23 GMT

Can you please give more details about how to delete the uid in the locks
files?
I did not understand how exactly did you manage to solve this issue.
I am using Jackrabbit 2.0.0 as repository, and i also have trouble in
remembering the lock token for a file after the session is closed.
I thought about setting the lock token as a custom property for a file (with
PROPPATCH) in order to be able to find it after a new session start. Do you
think that is a good idea?