jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Park Marcus <mintb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Occures error while merging indexes and java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:30:24 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Thank you for your immediate response.

The OOM error does not always occur, but once the OOM error occurs the
system is getting slower. And I didnt set the maxLength, so the
default value would be 10000.
As you did guess, there were huge documents indexed some are several
hundreds mega bytes per file. I think this causes the error.
In this case, how can i get the indices normal? Any help would be
really helpful.
Thanks.
BR,
Marcus