jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Yin" <M...@theladders.com>
Subject Revision cleanup
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 20:26:29 GMT
Our jackrabbit 1.4.x db has 80000 revisions. If we don't care about
version history, but also want to add new 'cluster nodes' at any point
but don't want to sit waiting for jackrabbit to process 80,000
revisions, is there any way to reset the revision counter to speed that
up? Currently we tend to copy around local repo folder, but that is just
asking for corruption.

I was thinking about exporting to XML then reimporting into a clean
repo, but there must be a better way than that.

-mike