jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: standalone versus jackrabbit-webapp
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 07:51:56 GMT
There is no difference feature or code-wise. The standalone is simply
an all-in-one prebuilt convenience package including a servlet engine
+ the jackrabbit webapp for a quick start. If you have an existing
servlet engine or app server environment, using the webapp
distribution directly might make more sense.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek