jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Date Store without Space saving.
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:39:53 GMT
Hi,

> the actual time to upload does not seem realistic.

Do you mean the data store is too fast for your test case?

> Can I configure my datastore so as to store all the documents irrespective
> of whether it got added earlier

No, that's currently not possible. You would need to temporarily
change the data store implementation. This shouldn't be very hard,
just use a random number instead of the digest. So instead of:

DataIdentifier identifier = new DataIdentifier(digest.digest());
you could use something like (I didn't test it):
DataIdentifier identifier = new DataIdentifier((""+Math.random()).getBytes());

Regards,
Thomas