jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote Access to JackRabbit 2.0 with DavEx
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:06:12 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:02 PM, mrbahr <tom.gregory@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am looking at the wiki page for using DavEx to remotely access JackRabbit
> and it indicates that I need to include jackrabbit-jcr2dav.
>
> This jar does not exist in maven.
>
> <dependency>
>  <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
>  <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr2dav</artifactId>
>  <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> </dependency>
>
> This does not work.
>
> Can you please let me know how I can get this file so that I can test this?

As mentioned in the wiki page, the jcr2dav component is not yet
included in an official Jackrabbit release (it will be included in
2.0-beta6). For now you can get it by checking out the Jackrabbit 2.0
branch at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/2.0 and
building it with "mvn install".

BR,

Jukka Zitting