jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: registering new node types
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:59:08 GMT
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Michael Dürig <michael.duerig@day.com> wrote:

> Chad,
>
> Not all operations are supported on the SPI (yet). It should be fairly
> complete with respect to JSR-170. Some of the JSR-283 functionality is still
> missing though. See also Jukka's recent mail on the topic [1].

Upon closer inspection, it appears that node type creation isn't
supported in the 2.0 SPI stuff.  In JCR 1.0, node type creation wasn't
specified; hence the Jackrabbit specific API's for that stuff.

What are my options for creating node types, then?  Is it possible
from the jcr2spi + spi2davex client at all?