jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject registering new node types
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:28:03 GMT
I want to register new node types with my repository.  It's running as
a WebDAV exported repo.

I tried to the JCR code found at [1], but it doesn't work.  It breaks
with a class cast exception on converting the nodetypemanager to a
jackrabbit node type manager.  Here's the offending line from that
example.

        JackrabbitNodeTypeManager manager = (JackrabbitNodeTypeManager)
               session.getWorkspace().getNodeTypeManager();

Is this supposed to work?  I'm on Jackrabbit 2.0

If this isn't supposed to work, how can I load new node types into my
repo.  Is it possible to deploy a .cnd file somewhere that the repo
picks up during initialization?