jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bastian Spanneberg <bastian.spanneb...@linkwerk.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to a remote Jackrabbit repository
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:42:51 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RemoteAccess

Thx a lot.

I already found that page and tried it, but first it didn't work.

Maybe the problem was that I had not included the jackrabbit-jcr2dav
dependency, because when using the m2eclipse > Add dependency dialog, it
didn't show up. The JcrUtils class was visible, because it was included
in the jackrabbit-jcr-commons.

Now I've just put it into the POM and removed the jackrabbit-core
2.0-beta5, and it works as it should.

--
Linkwerk - Software und Beratung für vernetzte Information
Telefon:   +49 40 69 66 48 14

Linkwerk GmbH, Oberaltenallee 20a, 22081 Hamburg,
Handelsregister Hamburg, HRB 95084
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Mintert